From RGB Sync Wiki
This tutorial will explain how to set up JackNet RGB Sync in its most basic configuration. Device specific configuration instructions can be found on the Main Page.
This guide is also available in video format and can be viewed here.
Installing Required Software
- Download and install Corsair iCUE.
- Download and install any other required programs. (Armoury Crate / Aura / Chroma / etc)
- Download and install JackNet RGB Sync
- Restart your PC.
Configuring JackNet RGB Sync
- Start JackNet RGB Sync.
- Find the icon in your system tray, and right click on it. In the menu that opens, click Open UI.
- Begin creating LED groups.
- Choose a Control LED. If no control LEDs are available, uncheck the "Show Only Connected Devices" checkbox in iCUE to expose virtual control LEDs to the software.
- Drag any LEDs that you wish to match the Control LED into the Synchronized LEDs column.
- Repeat this process as many times as is necessary.