From RGB Sync Wiki
- The Steam version of Precision X1 is NOT compatible with Jacknet RGB Sync
- Only Turing RTX GPUs are supported
- Support for EVGA Precision after v1.0.7 is broken. Please download v1.0.7 here.
Setting up your EVGA RTX series graphics card is really clean and easy. If you follow these few easy steps it should be synced in no time!
- Download the standalone version of Precision X1
- Navigate your way to LED Sync and enable it
- Open Jacknet RGB Sync and create a new group
- Choose your Control LED (Reminder: only Corsair products and demo devices can be your control LED)
- Drag your EVGA LEDs into the group
- Achieve perfectly synced RGB